We Are Always Willing to Work With Referrals and Brokers
The referral and broker program at Magis Funding Solutions, LLC is always seeking fresh talent. To join our team, ask yourself the following questions. If you can answer yes, we want to hear from you.
- Do you have the confidence to carry on after rejection?
- Are you friendly and engaging enough to draw others to you?
- Do you have the organizational skills to avoid tangents during a sale?
- Are you able to use humor to solidify new client relationships?
- Do you have the motivation to consistently handle your tasks and responsibilities?
There are many benefits to joining our vast network. We have sales positions all over the country where you gain the following perks.
- Earn the highest commissions in exchange for your hard work and dedication
- Collaborate with teams dedicated to finding the financing your clients need
- Utilize versatile lending tools for a quick turnaround time on all funded loans
- Work from anywhere in the United States with the backing of our nationwide presence
- Benefit from our commitment to furthering your career and enriching your future
We want to hear from all hard-working sales representatives looking to break into finance. If you want to know more about working with Magis Funding Solutions, LLC, contact our office today. You can submit an application directly or schedule an interview.
Brokers and Referrals Welcome
Magis Funding Solutions, LLC happily works with all referrals and brokers. If you want to preview or submit a transaction, here are some of the benefits you have to look forward to.
- Guaranteed reciprocal referrals that return your clients back to you
- Lasting referral relationships with all brokers
- Prompt closing payments and upfront fee disclosures
- Excellent commissions for all projects we fund
Contact Us Today
If you have a transaction in progress, we want to hear from you. Contact our office to speak to a qualified commercial consultant. We hope you will consider being a part of our referral and broker program.