Available Job Openings
Business Development Officer
We are looking for experienced commercial finance professionals who have large networks within the commercial real estate investor and/or business ownership world(s). Commercial finance or banking experience is necessary. Six figure income is very attainable. Our firm not only can fund transactions that traditional banks turn down but we can offer competitive terms to well qualified borrowers. Work from anywhere in the country and set your own hours.
We are a nationwide commercial loan consulting/broker firm who specializes in the following:
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Asset Based Lending
- SBA Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Term Loans
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
- Alternative Lending
See if these qualities describe you:
- Organized enough to stay on track through the sales process without getting sidetracked
- Friendly enough that people and clients enjoy being in your company
- Motivated enough to tackle your responsibilities and tasks head-on
- Confident enough to handle rejection without questioning your skills or abilities
- Funny enough to use humor as a tool in solidifying client relationships
If you fit these criteria then we want to hear from you. Joining the Growth Commercial Capital team offers a variety of benefits to your career.
Here are a few:
- The opportunity to work from anywhere with the full backing of our brand and resources
- Excellent commissions that reward you for your time and dedication
- Resources and lending capabilities that allow you to provide quick turnaround time to clients
- Access to professionals with the talent and knowledge to advance your client’s financial needs
- Commitment to you as a person seeking a long-term career
Your goals are our goals, so send your resume today to get on the path for a great career. The referral and broker program at Growth Commercial Capital is growing and we want you on board.
To be considered, you must email us your resume.
Job Type: 1099
To apply for a job opening, please complete the form on our Contact pageContact Us. The human resources department will return your inquiry promptly.